PERCAKAPAN B.INGGRIS


T.R   : huh … I’m alone here,  alone …..and lonely…., dad  and mommy   are going now. Poor I’m  .         I hope there  are guest come here…
Mr. Hadi : (knock the door)…..assalamu’alaikum..
Mrs. Lina, : any body home..
Child : Hello….
T.R  : I hear….thank ’s god, Wa’alaikum salam..,OK wait for a while please ( shout loudly and open  .         the door)    Mr. Hadi….Mrs. Lina….and you child….come in…..come in please….,enjoy your  .         sit please..
Mr.Hadi : Ok. Thank ’s, may I meet  your parents…?
T.R : Sorry, my parents are going out now….
Mrs. Lina : Where do they go?
T.R : May be , they go to market…
T.R  : Yes….
Mr.Hadi : How about we wait them until they come….
T.R  : OK,  That ‘s a good Idea
Child  : I agree….. Dad …
T.R : Thank you all…So, Could I offer you some drink?
Mrs. Lina : Thank you..
T.R : What do you want Mr. Hadi ?
Mr. Hadi : Is there Coca Cola drink?
T.R : Yes…. I have it…, What about you Mrs. Lina?Would you like a cup of coffee?
Mrs. Lina : Thak you..
T.R : Ok..That’s easy..and you child what do you want?
Child : I  want an ice cream…and some candy…..ough …your house like a market…hehe
T.R :  Ok…. , wait for a minutes..( will make some drink), Iam coming…. , Enjoy your drink .   . . . . . .         please….
T.R : may I know why do you want to meet my  parents?
Mrs. Lina : We just want share  to your parents…
Mr. Hadi : Yes,  all right
Child : Dad… and mom….how long we are waiting?..I have spent my ice cream, Could  I want once
            again?
T.R : Ok…I have a lot of ice cream….( Will put ice cream, hear a bell of car) , Oh I think my  . . . . . . .        parents      are   coming…..Mr. Hadi Family…Thank you for accompany me…..I am very . . . ... . . . . . happy
Mr. Hadi, Mrs. Lina, and Child : You’re welcome.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Yang kelompok b.inggris teksnya ini ya...........


Jangan lupa komennya Bro n Sis ^^