WHERE IS MY VEIL (JILBAB)?

Hello Friends, Well How are you? Fine? Oke here I want to tell you my spoof, and the title is "WHERE IS MY VEIL (JILBAB)?" yeah.., Lets  read it.. ^.^

This experience happened when I was in Elementary High School grade 1. When I graduated from kindergarten I continue my study in one of Islamic School in Blora. Yeah, in Islamic school the student must wear  hijab and that day is my first chances I went to my school. I went to school with my dady and my brother use motorcycle.in front of motorcycle there was my dady, and in the middle is me, and behind of me there is my brother, Oke like this... "nge...nge...nge..ng".., Oke I arrived in my school. Then I down from motor. I surprising when my brother said " Hei sist, are you crazy? LOOK you head!!" and I answered " What happen Brow..?"
When I look in mirror...OH NOO... you know I forget I left my vail in my house. So I asked my father " Dady come back with me please, Iam shy dady" My Dady answered " No Daugh.. I can come late to teach my student, never mind, come to your class please.." So I come to my class, and one of my friends ask me " Nis, where is your jilbab?" Wow that question is very JLEB for me. How poor I'm. .If now happened to me again  I will say "that is my style"... hahaha..

wOW.. THAT IS MY EMBRASSING EXPERIENCE, WHERE IS YOU EXPERIENCE??? SHARE WITH ME PLEAE... OKE THANK YOU ^^
0 Responses

Jangan lupa komennya Bro n Sis ^^